Liquidproof gloves made of natural latex.
Cotton flock-lining over an internal layer of white natural latex.
Curved fingers and contoured palm.
Non-slip finish in palm and fingers area.
External surface lightly coated with silicone.
Conform to the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) regulation for food contact.
Length: 33 cm
Thickness (in wrist area): 0.40 mm
Sizes available: 6 - 10
• Excellent dexterity thanks to the flexibility of natural latex.
• Good resistance to diluted acids and detergents.
• Products manufactured in a MAPA factory, which is ISO 9001 certified.
MAIN FIELDS OF USE
• General cleaning.
• Canteens and restaurants.
• Maintenance work.
• Routine work in contact with chemicals.