Professional wellington boots with lining for food industry, cheese factories, processing of fats, meat and fish.
Height of upper: cm 34
- nitril rubber blend, resistant to animal fat, vegetable oils, caustic soda and detergents; acid-proof.
- Outsole produced with special blends highly resistant to abrasion.
- Mondopoint size measuring system.
- Resistant and flexible even at low temperatures.
- Anatomically designed inner sole in highly comfortable (spongy) foam.
- Insulating, shock-absorbing foam midsole, reducing sensitiveness of feet to rougher grounds.
- Upper can be shortened to suit personal use and needs.
- Special non-slip and self-cleaning outsole.
- Back spur to take boots off without tearing.
- Reinforced toe and heel and ankle protection.
- High-quality polyester-fibre inner lining.
Certified by Cimac Institute, Vigevano, as complying with EC Directives EN 345.